Are you looking for a modern International Kindergarten with a high-quality teaching and bilingual curricula?
We are the first Italian International Kindergarten in Hong Kong and will be opening on September 2nd, 2019. We have two curricula: “Italian-English, plus Chinese language and culture” and “English-Chinese plus Italian language and culture”, both with half and whole-day options.
This will be our last open day before we start our summer playgroup and school in July, so please do not hesitate to come visit our campus and join our open day on 22nd, June to get more information.
Our teachers have prepared brand new activities:
• Storytelling room: Chinese (Putonghua) books accompanied by craft activities;
• Shadow room: your kids will experience the feeling of being under the rain in the immersive light and shadow room;
• Water writing room: kids will learn about the traditional art of Chinese Calligraphy by drawing and writing on stones with paintbrushes and water;
• Cooking room: your kids will have fun making a real fruit-based Italian tiramisu;
• STEM Lego room: discover science, technology, engineering, and math by playing with the world-famous building bricks;
• Music and motricity room: kids will train their little muscles while exercising at the rhythm of music;
• Sensory room: Sensory play with glue and colour;
• Porcelain painting: Kids will draw on plates using porcelain crayon.
Reserve your spot, register here: bit.ly/June22_registration
WhatsApp: 5702 2731